The process of developing a new restaurant can be a daunting task. Chef Diego will guide you through the process to ensure you have a successful product.
We begin by discussing your objectives and the proposed concept with the client. Once the concept has been established we begin by completing a comprehensive feasibility study.
The feasibility study provides pertinent information regarding the probability of success of a particular concept in a specific or geographical area.
Our Start-Up Services include:
- Site Selection/LOI Lease Negotiations
- Development of the Operational Plan
- Selection of Architect and General Contractor
- FF&E Services (Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment)
- Selection of all Restaurant Vendors
- Menu and Back of the House Development/Culinary
- Front of the House Development /Training
- Development of Restaurant Policies and Procedures
- Human Resources – This includes recruiting, hiring, and training of all restaurant staff.
- Marketing program Development
- Selection of POS System
- Financial Cost Control Procedures
- Management Support
We can provide a Full Service Start-Up Package, or you may select individual services. Many of our clients perfer a Turn-Key Solution, while others wish to be more involved in the process.
Whatever your particular need, we have the services to make your vision a reality
- Conceptual Development
- Real Estate, Site Feasibility
- Lease Negotiation
- Interior Design
- Filing Architect
- Kitchen Design
- Equipment Specification
- Engineering & Equipment Bidding
- Bidding and Selection of General Contractor
- Bidding and Selection of the Subcontractors
- Oversight for the Filing of Permits
- Owner Representatives for Construction Site Supervision
- Sourcing Suppliers for All Products Associated with the Industry
- Pos and Operations Set Up
- IT Tech Support
- Security Systems
- Culinary and Management Talent Recruitment
- Staff Recruitment / Training Manuals
- Health and Safety Standards
- Planning and Execution of Pre-Opening Activities